Account

by swigartz11

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account

★★★ Newbie

Over the past few days I’ve tried recovering an account that’s linked to my XBL Gamertag to no avail. Even though I gave substantial information, so much so I was certain there was no way it’d be denied

The EA account was created nearly 10 years ago and the email account used to log in is a child account made over 12 years ago, the person who owned the parent account has been dead since 2012 so there is no way to recover that email.

So I gave up on recovering the account and decided that I’d just link a new account to my Gamertag and be done with it. According to chat support there is no way to remove the old account and to link the new one unless I recover my old account first...

so so now I’m stuck with a inaccessible EA account attached to my XBL Gamertag is there anything I can do?

Message 1 of 2 (239 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account

Community Manager

Sorry to say @swigartz11 but this is not something which we can help you with on AHQ. Your best bet is to gather as much information as possible and speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (225 Views)

All Replies

Re: Account

Community Manager

Sorry to say @swigartz11 but this is not something which we can help you with on AHQ. Your best bet is to gather as much information as possible and speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (226 Views)