Account not "lost" but definitely hacked

by PoisonPinkFluff

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account not "lost" but definitely hacked

★★★ Newbie

I can still log into my account but my account name was changed to eSports_Tigr, the birth date was changed, a secondary email was added that is not mine and I can't change any of the passwords because all the questions are now in Russian. 

I'd like my account under my control 100%. This just happened within the last week. 

Message 1 of 2 (131 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account not "lost" but definitely hacked

Hero (Retired)

@PoisonPinkFluff Unfortunately here on Answers HQ, We cannot help you with this problem. This must go through EA Support.

If you believe that your account has been compromised / hacked you will need to contact an EA Game adviser for assistance. If you are unable to access this page because your login info being changed, create a new account for this purpose: EA Help - Contact Us Link

If you need more instructions on how to contact EA, click the following article link on How to Contact EA Help.

After you get your account sorted out refer to this on how to maintain account security to avoid this in the future: How to maintain account security.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (124 Views)

All Replies

Re: Account not "lost" but definitely hacked

Hero (Retired)

@PoisonPinkFluff Unfortunately here on Answers HQ, We cannot help you with this problem. This must go through EA Support.

If you believe that your account has been compromised / hacked you will need to contact an EA Game adviser for assistance. If you are unable to access this page because your login info being changed, create a new account for this purpose: EA Help - Contact Us Link

If you need more instructions on how to contact EA, click the following article link on How to Contact EA Help.

After you get your account sorted out refer to this on how to maintain account security to avoid this in the future: How to maintain account security.

Message 2 of 2 (125 Views)