Account banned for Inappropriate Content (General)

by Lord_orange17

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account banned for Inappropriate Content (General)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello, 

Can somebody tell me can you get banned in apex legends because of your nickname?
Because I have received a second banned and I do not understand what for and when I create a ticket through email, they only state “The action pertains to the following violation:
Inappropriate Content (General)”

Like I am sorry, maybeI am. But the <removed> that means ?

i have not said anything bad in the voice chats or in type chat. And for the past month I was playing with pre-made stack of three. So how could I violated that, I just don’t get it. 

The only reasoning that comes to mind is my nickname in game cause it has word “<removed>” in it. But this nickname is allowed on steam, so why the <removed> would I get banned for something that is allowed on the platform where you can download your game. This is, to say the least f stupid I am sorry. Like how can I violent this policy, if I am not violating steams policy. 

i need an answer to this cause, I do not want to get banned third time, because some <removed> decide to report me because of my nick name. Like the <removed>, why do you care just play the game, you <removed>

Thank you if this gets answered and sorry got frustrated, cause the reason of the ban is stupid.

[CM - Edited to remove inappropriate and rude remarks]

Message 1 of 3 (291 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account banned for Inappropriate Content (General)

Community Manager

@Lord_orange17 

We wouldn't have any visibility into the details of your ban here on AHQ, however, if you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute this decision with the Terms of Service team through the link here.

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose the EA app.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Click Select contact option.
  6. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (285 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Lord_orange17 

We wouldn't have any visibility into the details of your ban here on AHQ, however, if you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute this decision with the Terms of Service team through the link here.

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose the EA app.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Click Select contact option.
  6. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (286 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Shepard thank you. But I already did that. And I got rejected.

And fine that it got rejected. I just want to know what exactly I have violated in TOS. 

Because the description is relay vague. 
Did I got banned for my nick name ? With the word <removed> in it ? How knows you won’t answer my question.

if needed I can provide dispute submission iD.

[CM - If an account was actioned for inappropriate content, please don't repeat that on the forums]

Message 3 of 3 (279 Views)