Account Help

by widthandheight

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account Help

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey guys I've been having a major problem for a while now and have just been hoping it would resolve itself. But I'm here because it hasn't and I don't know what to do.

Around 7 months ago, I purchased EAFC24. It was the first FIFA I had purchased in maybe 2 or 3 years, but I was ready to try it again and play with my friends. From the first time I logged onto the game, the game was "unable to retrieve online information". So I came onto EA help to check if I had a ban for any reason, and there it was. From the second I bought the game, I was banned without explanation or anything. So I tried sending an email for help, and when I put in the information it said that the page had timed out and I should try again. I thought that the page might be down, but the problem has persisted since. I have tried putting in a ticket, chatting with someone about my issue, and even tried calling which redirects me to the website, but it won't let me through because of the page timeout. Idk if my whole account is forever banned or something but I cannot figure it out, and have no other way to reach out other than here. If I could get some help that would be great!

Message 1 of 4 (164 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account Help

Community Manager

Have you tried a different browser @widthandheight to see if you have the same issue?

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (129 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Have you tried a different browser @widthandheight to see if you have the same issue?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (130 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Wow that was it! thank you!!!! <3

Message 3 of 4 (96 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that @widthandheight 

Darko

Darko.png