Accoun

by JMYB

Original Post

Accoun

★ Novice

I am trying in every way to find out why you are going through PayPal and charging me $39.99, is this for Pogo, if so let me know I have it in dispute.

I also want to be notified when you are taking money out of my account or bill me by email

Janice Yerrid

Message 1 of 4 (318 Views)

Re: Accoun

Community Manager

Hey @JMYB for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (290 Views)

★ Novice

I have had an unbelievable time trying to re-open my account.  I received a charge from PayPal for $39.99 and not knowing you were connected to POGO I disputed the charge

I have never connected EA with my POGO account.

In the past POGO has emailed me to charge the amount, obviously when I was charged not knowing I disputed with PAYPAL and my bank.

I am 84 yrs. old and remembering these things are difficult.

I would appreciate it greatly if someone would call me so I can reinstate my account, playing this game helps my well being, I just lost my husband.

You can reach me at (352) 243-9883 if I don't answer just leave a message to reach you, preferably telephone number.

Just look up my account and you will see my loyalty through all the ups and downs with your problems.

Sincerely, 

Janice Yerrid

Message 3 of 4 (244 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear of your loss @JMYB.

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (229 Views)