AGAIN? I DONT KNOW ANYMORE~

by TF_OUTRAGE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

AGAIN? I DONT KNOW ANYMORE~

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

againagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagainagain

EAHELLP is always bad

Korean counseling phone is unavailable

I am a Korean living in Japan

I'm a fool who's been permanently blocked only by the username.

help me

[Removed an attachment due to having profanity in the file name. Please note that we have rules against profanity here - CM]

Message 1 of 2 (75 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: AGAIN? I DONT KNOW ANYMORE~

Community Manager
Hey @TF_OUTRAGE,

Unfortunately we're just not able to help with bans here on the forums. If you've reached out multiple times with a dispute, and they've decided to uphold the ban, then I'm afraid there's nothing else I can recommend. Our terms of service team are the only ones who can look into and remove bans, and if they've come to the conclusion that it's justified, then it'll stay.

I notice that you've made several threads about this topic, by the way. Again, this isn't something we have control over here on the forums, and making more threads won't help overturn anything.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (59 Views)

All Replies

Re: AGAIN? I DONT KNOW ANYMORE~

Community Manager
Hey @TF_OUTRAGE,

Unfortunately we're just not able to help with bans here on the forums. If you've reached out multiple times with a dispute, and they've decided to uphold the ban, then I'm afraid there's nothing else I can recommend. Our terms of service team are the only ones who can look into and remove bans, and if they've come to the conclusion that it's justified, then it'll stay.

I notice that you've made several threads about this topic, by the way. Again, this isn't something we have control over here on the forums, and making more threads won't help overturn anything.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other
Message 2 of 2 (60 Views)