"accountdisputes"@ea.com or "lets_talk"?

by AnRuailleBuaille

Original Post

Re: [edit: email address removed] or [edit: email address removed]?

★★★ Newbie

Ea has screwed me they account away on fifa 17 for aperiently breaking the TERMS OF SERVICE WITCH IS * IF EA GIVES ME MY ACCOUNT BACK I WILL BE SUPER HAPPY THAT ONE OF THE ONLY GAMES THAT I HAVE THAT I PLAY MY FIFA CLUB NAME WAS MEMES FC

Message 31 of 39 (979 Views)

Re: "accountdisputes"@ea.com or "lets_talk"?

★★★ Newbie

Im [edit: email address removed] got a band from EA ultimate team without any reason to do that . Please make sure for this and apologize me , but believe me i got my coins from buy a points by my Visa . I lost more money and my player , i know you are a big company and understand that . Please bring my coins and player back after you sure how i build my team .. don't reject I'm so sad .. Thank you

My account on EA sport ( ghjuuytrfvvghh)

Message 32 of 39 (937 Views)

★ Novice

hello

Message 33 of 39 (914 Views)

★ Novice

my account suspended i want know the reason first time okyI am masteke secand time whay my account suspended just tell my if you want infrmaion about my account i am rady you should be kwow only my useing this account no body use it 

Message 34 of 39 (912 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have a glitch that EA send me a message that I have cheated on fut champions and I don't even know how to cheat in fifa 18 so please help EA removed me from leaderboards I lost my monthly rewards and my gold 3 prizes that's EA fault it's not mine please help me I am so angry with this
Message 35 of 39 (832 Views)

★★★ Newbie
NBA live mobile 18 banned account number 54432207 pls unban my account level 47 my account was banned for no reason sad.pls unban my account.
Message 36 of 39 (772 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey EA! They asked for help. A few weeks ago, they were banned from buying coins and were not resolved. I really like this account and I don't want to lose a lot of money and I have a lot of work in it and I bought the fifa points on my credit card. I'd like to open that never again. I look forward to your response. Thank you EA! My name: Bdavid100 this is another EA account for an old i can't enter. 

Message 37 of 39 (615 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine aswell

Message 38 of 39 (464 Views)

Community Manager

This post has gotten old I will lock it to prevent any necro posting.

If your running into issues with your EA Account or a Game please make a new post and we can provide relevant information. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 39 of 39 (452 Views)