Re: BANNED FROM EA SERVERS?

by Amoira73

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BANNED FROM EA SERVERS?

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, I have a ban on fifa 17 and my Battlefield 1 is blocked so i cant play to online games. Since I did not know that all the servers were closed,I took the NFS game after I was banished. I do not have connections in that game I want to transfer my games to a different account

Please help to me 

Message 1 of 3 (660 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Guide

Hey @cosby1903,

In case your account is banned, it would be best to contact the EA Terms of Service team here : 

https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

It is not possible to move games from one account to any other account at your end. And customer support may not be able to do it as the account in question is under ban.

*** Please grant XP and Accept as solution if my suggestion helped. It will help me as well as anyone facing this same issue. Cheers and happy gaming. Thumbs up ***

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (682 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

Hey @cosby1903,

In case your account is banned, it would be best to contact the EA Terms of Service team here : 

https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

It is not possible to move games from one account to any other account at your end. And customer support may not be able to do it as the account in question is under ban.

*** Please grant XP and Accept as solution if my suggestion helped. It will help me as well as anyone facing this same issue. Cheers and happy gaming. Thumbs up ***

Message 2 of 3 (683 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@cosby1903 wrote:

Hi, I have a ban on fifa 17 and my Battlefield 1 is blocked so i cant play to online games. Since I did not know that all the servers were closed,I took the NFS game after I was banished. I do not have connections in that game I want to transfer my games to a different account

Please help to me 

COSBY1903....Did you get you acct ban resolved?

I have been going through similar issues for past 3 1/2 months. I first contacted them because for some reason I cannot purchase any gems for some reasons and it was ongoing it would just go back to the same page. I kept getting told that my " account was being reviewed" was also told on my 2nd and 3rd call that my account was "suspended" and someone from that dept. would be getting in touch with me"....Never heard anything back and the last time I called I said to them if my account was suspended then how could I use my account and still have my club pogo extras. She was adamant that couldn't be possible so I emailed her a screenshot of my homepage along with my billing page that showed how that had just taken my monthly pogo subscription out the week before. So to this day just about 4 months later its still not resolved but yet they continue to take out my monthly pogo subscription every month.

Oh and a new thing started, this week a pop up keeps popping up saying that ive earned a free background for being a superstar pogo club member and it says for 0 gems and it says to claim here, when I go to click on it , it says "ERROR YOU CANNOT CLAIM THIS AT THIS TIME TRY AGAIN LATER" and there is only few hours left to claim it, so something else I wanted I will miss out on because of their screw ups.

I HOPE YOU HAVE YOUR ISSUES FIXED.

AMOIRA73  AKA ANGIE

Message 3 of 3 (620 Views)