Re: how do i tell what save is from a dlc in keep

by ThandalNLyman

Original Post

how do i tell what save is from a dlc in keep

★★★ Newbie

I have dragon age 1+ dlcs dragon age 2+ all dlcs and inquisition. How do i tell what savegame from origins and the dlcs is campaign, witch hunt, golems of amgarrack, or the other one

Message 1 of 4 (591 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Not sure what you're asking.  The Keep uses the info from the last UPDATED save of a specific character.  (Which may or may not be the last game you PLAYED using that character)

If the uploaded character had played through the DLC then information pertaining to the DLC is stored in the Keep with that character. 

For all the games, the Tapestry areas containing the choices related to the DLCs (the ones that impact the World State, anyway) are labeled with "DLC" in their titles.

And of course, you can always set/change those choices in the Tapestry, regardless of whether or not a specific character ever played a given DLC.  Angel

Message 2 of 4 (581 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did Origins with some dlcs. 3 different characters synced to keep. 1 from campaign, an import into awakening, then awakening imported into witch hunt. I have no timestamps, levels or dlc/campaign indications in keep so i don't know who to use in keep. I want to use my most recent hero which was in witch hunt when i import to inquisition because I got him to go with Morrigan and the baby into the eluvian. Any suggestions?

Message 3 of 4 (563 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

From the Tapestry menu:

1. Select DAO.

2. Select the "Hero" you believe to be the one you want.

3. Review the settings in the Tapestry.

4. Adjust as needed, or return to Step 2 and select a different Hero.

Message 4 of 4 (550 Views)