Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
mesama66
Accepted Solution

dragon age origins the gauntlet

Is there a specific order the squares need to be stepped on, if so please let me know. I have pssed it on th ps3, but the squares don't seem to work the same on the computer.

eaeve
Topics: 79
XP: 419
Solutions: 462

Re: dragon age origins the gauntlet

mesama66 wrote:

Is there a specific order the squares need to be stepped on, if so please let me know. I have pssed it on th ps3, but the squares don't seem to work the same on the computer.

There's a thread on the BSN that may interest you if you're looking for a tutorial: http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/66/index/234166/1

Hope that helps,

Eve

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。◕‿◕。------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer somebody's question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------