Re: How to upload?

by Flashu89

Original Post

How to upload?

★ Novice

I have a problem with tapestry. The new heroes i make in Origins dont show up. I used to know how to do it but now i cant find it. Thanks for help.

Message 1 of 2 (419 Views)

Re: How to upload?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Click on "Hero" in the Dragon Age Origins section of the Tapestry, then click on the box on the left. This should bring up your characters from Origins and you can access the "default heroes" by checking the box of the same name.

If your character won't appear in the Tapestry then I recommend that you follow these steps:

1. Make sure you have connected your Dragon Age Origins to the same account that you have connected to the Keep.

2. Uninstall all of your mods for Origins (if you have any), mods can prevent you from importing your save games in certain cases.

3. Deactivate console commands for your save game (obviously, if you don't have console commands activated you don't need to worry about this step).

4. Wait, new heroes may take a few minutes to import over to the Tapestry.

I hope this helps, if none of this works or you have any other questions, then I will try to respond to the best of my ability whenever I have time.

Message 2 of 2 (388 Views)