How do I register my downloaded Xbox 360 copy of DA:O when I don't have an UPC code?

by BlizDKH

Original Post

Re: How do I register my downloaded Xbox 360 copy of DA:O when I don't have an UPC code?

★★★ Newbie

if possible, i think i would also like to register my digital copies of origins and awakening. thank you. Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 11 of 51 (1,188 Views)

Re: How do I register my downloaded Xbox 360 copy of DA:O when I don't have an UPC code?

★★★ Newbie

I'm in the same boat, got a digital copy of DA:O for Xbox 360

Message 12 of 51 (1,177 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'd also like to be able to register my downloaded copy of Awakening for the 360 as well!

Message 13 of 51 (1,169 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would also like my copy of Origins registered. Thanks!

Message 14 of 51 (1,158 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i also just purchased dragon age origins on the ps3 network can you please assist me in getting it registered i havnt been able to find a way to do it

Message 15 of 51 (1,154 Views)

★ Novice

Is anyone still helping with this problem? i would like to register my DA: O game too 

Message 16 of 51 (1,150 Views)

★★ Novice
I don't think anyone is helping. The rep on chat told me there was absolutely no way to register a digital copy of Dragon Age and actually referred me to Microsoft. Wtf.
Message 17 of 51 (1,143 Views)

Re: How do I register my downloaded Xbox 360 copy of DA:O when I don't have an U

★★★ Newbie

I'd like to add to this.. Register for Xbox 360. Maybe if we keep bumpin this is will work

Message 18 of 51 (1,120 Views)

Re: How do I register my downloaded Xbox 360 copy of DA:O when I don't have an U

Community Manager

Please contact an advisor, they should be able to help with this.

https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#contact+

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 19 of 51 (1,116 Views)

★★★ Novice

Would you be able register my copy dragon age: origins collector's edition on bioware social for the xbox 360.

Message 20 of 51 (985 Views)