How do I register my downloaded Xbox 360 copy of DA:O when I don't have an UPC code?

by BlizDKH

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I register my downloaded Xbox 360 copy of DA:O when I don't have an UPC code?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm not even sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but I'm going to try anyway.

Some time ago i bought a copy of Dragon Age Origins and Dragon Age Origins: Awakening on Xbox Marketplace, and now I want to register my copy of the game on the BioWare Social Network, but since it's a downloaded version, I don't have an UPC code to register the game with. Any suggestions on how to make this work, or where I might find some answers is greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 51 (5,322 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I register my downloaded Xbox 360 copy of DA:O when I don't have an UPC code?

Community Manager

I noticed that you managed to get Awakening registered but not DAO, so I registered it for you.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 51 (6,127 Views)

All Replies

Re: How do I register my downloaded Xbox 360 copy of DA:O when I don't have an UPC code?

Community Manager (retired)

@BlizDKH wrote:

I'm not even sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but I'm going to try anyway.

Some time ago i bought a copy of Dragon Age Origins and Dragon Age Origins: Awakening on Xbox Marketplace, and now I want to register my copy of the game on the BioWare Social Network, but since it's a downloaded version, I don't have an UPC code to register the game with. Any suggestions on how to make this work, or where I might find some answers is greatly appreciated.

Please contact an EA Game Advisor. They will help you with that issue.

Cheers,

Eve

Message 2 of 51 (5,234 Views)

Community Manager

I noticed that you managed to get Awakening registered but not DAO, so I registered it for you.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 3 of 51 (6,128 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can you register my digital copy as well i can't figure it out please and thank you.

Message 4 of 51 (5,131 Views)

★ Novice
Can you register mine aswell? i am on PlayStation 3 thank you!
Message 5 of 51 (4,882 Views)

Community Manager

zzlestat, you should be good to go.

@Zinou03 I PMed you, can you send me back the required details?

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 51 (4,867 Views)

★ Novice

Sent you the details on PM

Message 7 of 51 (4,847 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having this issue Is there anyone that might be able to help me too

Message 8 of 51 (4,791 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I would also like to get my digital copy of Dragons Age Origins registered as well?  Thanks.

Message 9 of 51 (4,770 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry if I'm a bit late but I would like to get my digital copy of Dragon Age: Origins registered as well (Xbox 360). Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 10 of 51 (4,490 Views)