Re: How do I connect my DA:Origins heroes to the DA Keep?

by Fred_vdp

Original Post

How do I connect my DA:Origins heroes to the DA Keep?

★★★ Newbie

I've recently gone through and played Origins/Awakening and am now playing through DA2. I went on to the Keep to check if my characters have connected to the Keep through my EA account, and while my DA2 Hawke is there, my Warden is not. This is very confusing to me as the first time I used the Keep, my Origins characters came through and only recently have they not been linking. I use the XBox 360 for both Origins and DA2 and I can't find anywhere in the main menu in Origins that makes sure you're connected to the EA servers (unlike 2 where you can press Y and it'll link you). Any help would be very useful as I would like to import my characters rather than use an old one and have to change all my decisions for Origins.

Message 1 of 2 (509 Views)

Re: How do I connect my DA:Origins heroes to the DA Keep?

Hero

@lward274 wrote:

Any help would be very useful as I would like to import my characters rather than use an old one and have to change all my decisions for Origins.

You'll have to do that regardless. The Keep only imports basic stats (name, gender, avatar, class). All plot flags have to be selected manually. You don't have to select an old character either, since you can pick from defaults that cover all the basic info that the Keep can access. In short: importing a character is next to useless.

To make sure a character uploads properly, go to the options and see if your online sharing options are enabled. Then load the latest save file, change one piece of equipment, save the game, and let the game run in the background a few minutes to give it time to upload. It may take a while before your character is in the Keep.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (468 Views)