Game continues to freeze

by zimmthekidd13

Original Post

Game continues to freeze

★★★ Newbie

I'm sure this question has been answered already and I'm just not finding a solution for Origin but I've recently gotten Dragon Age Ultimate Edition and it had gone smoothly through Leliana's Song and all the way up to the point that I got through rescuing the mages but I get to the point of the game where I'm trying to help the elves and once I first meet Swiftrunner and the other werewolves and the game just stops. 

I've repaired the game, I've updated, and I've uninstalled and reinstalled. Nothing has stopped the issue and its beginning to frustrate  me. I don't know what else to do at this point. Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 3 (387 Views)

Re: Game continues to freeze

★★★ Newbie

I'm running into the same problem, but with the game overall. Can't go five minutes without the game just deciding to freeze up.

Message 2 of 3 (371 Views)

Re: Game continues to freeze

★★★ Newbie

I am suffering a freezing issue too! I got the Ultimate Edition and spent forever on my character creation because I was so excited about playing this after enjoying Inquisition so much! (I know I played in the wrong order but that doesn't bother me). I am right at the beginning where you have to do the Joining Ritual with Duncan and Alistair. Cutscene begins and after Alistair finished his little speech (the words of the ritual), it freezes with Loading... on screen. I know sometimes they just get a little stuck so I left it for 9 hours. Still stuck. Pristine disc. Clean PS3. No issues at all with other games (even after this). Connected to DA server. All DLCs and extras installed. It has been suggested that I disconnect from server and uninstall all extras to check if it works then. I am so bummed because I cannot continue at all Frown 

Message 3 of 3 (344 Views)