Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Game Launch Error

by iohan85017

Original Post

Game Launch Error

★★★ Newbie

Hi there, I had problems with Dragon Age Origins Digital Deluxe edition, which I downloaded by Origins.

My PC Hardware specifications are below:

CPU: 1.8 GHz Core i5 3rd generation

RAM: 8GB

Hard disk: Solid disk 

Graphics Intel HD 4000, DirectX11

Once installed the game, when I press play, appears a error window of game lauch error

Error message: "There is a problem with your game’s setup. Please reinstall your game"

I tried reinstalling the game, initializing by Origin, turning off the firewall, executing the game as pc administrator, But nothing worked.

Thank you in advance for your technical support. I look forward to hearing from you.

Message 1 of 4 (545 Views)

Re: Game Launch Error

Champion

Read through here http://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Origins/There-is-a-problem-with-your-game-s-setup-Please-reinsta...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

Message 2 of 4 (541 Views)

None of Intel's video solutions are supported in the game, as a matter of fact, those were specifically excluded from any support in DA: O. 

Message 3 of 4 (538 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Dude I could do the same but I had to crack the game to get it, but still the DLC Warden's Keep  is not working, wanted to know if you are normal?

Message 4 of 4 (381 Views)

How to slay monsters and make friends

BioWare's helpful guide for tackling Dragon Age: Inquisition Mulitplayer

View More

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com