Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
iohan85017

Game Launch Error

Hi there, I had problems with Dragon Age Origins Digital Deluxe edition, which I downloaded by Origins.

My PC Hardware specifications are below:

CPU: 1.8 GHz Core i5 3rd generation

RAM: 8GB

Hard disk: Solid disk 

Graphics Intel HD 4000, DirectX11

Once installed the game, when I press play, appears a error window of game lauch error

Error message: "There is a problem with your game’s setup. Please reinstall your game"

I tried reinstalling the game, initializing by Origin, turning off the firewall, executing the game as pc administrator, But nothing worked.

Thank you in advance for your technical support. I look forward to hearing from you.

MLadyD7
Topics: 39
XP: 3,842
Solutions: 1,920

Re: Game Launch Error

Read through here http://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Origins/There-is-a-problem-with-your-game-s-setup-Please-reinsta...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

Solutions: 666

None of Intel's video solutions are supported in the game, as a matter of fact, those were specifically excluded from any support in DA: O. 

Keeper
Ttitanico

Dude I could do the same but I had to crack the game to get it, but still the DLC Warden's Keep  is not working, wanted to know if you are normal?