Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition DLC Not Recognized on Xbox One

by KryDaddy117

Original Post

Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition DLC Not Recognized on Xbox One

★★★ Newbie

I've had the Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition for a long time now, and I had all of the DLC and the Awakening Expansion installed from the second disc onto my hard drive of my 360. On the Marketplace, they aren't registered as being purchased, much less owned by my profile. This never really bothers me much as I could play the DLC's at any time on the game.

Now when I heard that this game was now backwards compatible for Xbox One and I owned the game itself digitally through the Marketplace, I downloaded it and strangely enough the DLC's also were available for download, but  I never bought them on the Marketplace.

When I downloaded and installed Origins to my Xbox One hard drive, it showed that I didn't own the DLC's, and that I would have to purchase them all on the Marketplace, something I would much rather not do since I have the Ultimate Edition, and I tried using the second disc to install it but it didn't even work as it cranked up like the first disc.

How can this problem be solved without touching my wallet? I don't want to have to pay for DLC that I already own legitimately.

Message 1 of 6 (5,317 Views)

Re: Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition DLC Not Recognized on Xbox One

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Any movement on this one?  I, too, had everything but no ultimate edition. We just had bought everything over time. 

I had saved in the cloud which this dutifully downloaded, but I can't load any of them because it claims I must own (insert LONG list) DLCs in order for the save to work. 

My only choice at this point is to make a new game. 

Message 2 of 6 (5,096 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I would like to know a way to fix this too. Ive even registered my upc code to my bioware profile and it gave me some of the dlc but it didn't give me the other stories and i didnt get the blood armor even though it was the ultimate edition.
Message 3 of 6 (4,767 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just downloaded DA from X-Bog Gold. I originally had Warden's Keep and The Stone Prisoner on the 360, and they show up on the X Box One as "purchased", I've installed them...but DA just won't recognize them. I get the same message that I'll need to go out of the game, etc... then I do everything over again and it's just stuck in this loop....any help would be great

Message 4 of 6 (4,712 Views)

★★ Novice

It's cause ea wants you to buy it again, cause they're greedy af.  They don't care if you already legit own it. 

Message 5 of 6 (2,409 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Jiggy727 Please don't necro old threads, those posts are from 2017. If you have a problem with DLC not being recognized please create a new thread and explain your problem in detail. EA would never ask you to buy a game again to get your DLC recognized, and technical problems like these are usually resolved by contacting the relevant support.
Message 6 of 6 (2,394 Views)