Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition DLC Code "Not recognized."

by BlackAce44

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition DLC Code "Not recognized."

★★★ Newbie

I purchased Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition from Amazon abaout a week ago and have not been able to redeem the DLC for it. Whenever i enter my code into the Bioware Social website i get a message saying "Code not recognized, please check that you have entered it correctly." If anyone can help me sort out this problem that'd be great.

Message 1 of 4 (2,229 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition DLC Code "Not recognized."

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Have either of you read and attempted the fixes for EXACTLY THIS ISSUE which are described in the topic: "[SOLUTIONS] UNAUTHORIZED DLC or MISSING DLC" which is pinned to the top of this forum?

Until you've done that, and can report the results, there's not much point in posting "It doesn't work..."

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (2,469 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here.  I already have DA:O installed and I can't get Awakening to install, nor redeem my codes for the DLC.

In other news, my only option for customer support is chat...  No email?

Message 2 of 4 (2,193 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Have either of you read and attempted the fixes for EXACTLY THIS ISSUE which are described in the topic: "[SOLUTIONS] UNAUTHORIZED DLC or MISSING DLC" which is pinned to the top of this forum?

Until you've done that, and can report the results, there's not much point in posting "It doesn't work..."

Message 3 of 4 (2,470 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler

I faced similar issue too. But when I read the leaflet the code is printed on, it stated that the code expires on July 2011.Is it the same as yours? Have you attempted the remedy suggested by  Thandalyman, does it work?

Message 4 of 4 (2,167 Views)