Re: Dragon Age Origin Ultimate Edition doesn't download all the DLC

by EA_David

Original Post

Dragon Age Origin Ultimate Edition doesn't download all the DLC

★★★ Newbie
I own the ultimate edition on Origin and the only DLC it downloads is Awakening. I tried manually installing it but it all doesn't show up in my game.

Can this issue be fixed so I can download all the DLC through Origins and not struggle with this headache?
Message 1 of 4 (429 Views)

Community Manager

@killbaoy1537 Hi, where are you trying to download the DLC from? If you click the game panel the  Extra Content, are you able to grab the content from there? Does it show as downloaded in Origin?

Have you modded or manually updated the game itself?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (418 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I'm trying to download it through Origin.

When I look at Extra Content all it shows is the Awakening DLC as being purchased even though I own the Ultimate Edition.

To try and fix this I looked up online and found a way to manually download the DLC but it doesn't activate it all, is there not a way to get access to the DLC through Origin so I can just download it all through that?

I have no mods downloaded.
Message 3 of 4 (413 Views)

Community Manager

@killbaoy1537 Hey, if you scroll past Awakening in the extra content menu does the Addon content show as owned/downloaded or does it show a purchase price?

It may help to clear the Origin cache, there's a small chance that Origin isn't detecting your owned content?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/origin-my-games-list-is-blank/

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (397 Views)