Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Acolyte
straklar
Accepted Solution

Delete Xbox 360 Gamertag from EA Account

Hey Support,

I had create a new EA Account for my consoles. And now I have a problem, my xbox gamertag is allready connected with my old EA Account :smileysad: Can you delete my Gamertag from my "old" account? I hope you can do something to help me :smileyhappy: Ohh, and Happy New Year :smileywink:

MfG Jason

eaeve
Topics: 79
XP: 437
Solutions: 462

Re: Delete Xbox 360 Gamertag from EA Account

[ Edited ]

Hi straklar,

You can ask an EA Game advisor to merge your accounts.

To do so:

• Go to https://help.ea.com/ 
  • Click on "Contact us"
  • On the next page select the game you wish help with and click on Go
  • Chose the appropriate options in the drop down menu for "Product", "Category", and "Platform".

Then you will see the available contact options.

Check this article for more information: BIOWARE SOCIAL NETWORK ACCOUNT REQUIREMENTS.

Hope that helps,

Eve

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。◕‿◕。------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer somebody's question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------