DLCs, saves, and mods not showing up in DAO

by catzeatyourface

Original Post

DLCs, saves, and mods not showing up in DAO

★★ Novice

I've been having trouble with Dragon Age Origins and a bunch of stuff missing. My saved files are all not showing up in the game even though they're all on my computer in the Bioware folder. My dlcs aren't appearing even though I have the Ultimate Edition so there's no reason for it not to be there. Also a lot of my mods that usually aren't problematic aren't showing up either. The only thing that's changed about my computer or my game is that i'm in another part of the country, that's it. So my saved files, dlcs, and a lot of mods aren't appearing in the game. It's kind of as if I just installed the game for the first time.

I'm logged in, I can still start a new game and save, and some of my mods still work. But my previous saves don't appear in the game, or my dlcs which came with the game, and i'm having more mod issues then usual. I'm guessing that somehow something got put in the wrong file or something but I can't think of any time that would have happened. So yeah I could use some help.

I'm running windows 10 and the version of DAO I have is a physical copy

Message 1 of 3 (1,444 Views)

Re: DLCs, saves, and mods not showing up in DAO

★★★ Novice

maybe try to delete them start a new game with no mods then try to redownload them? 

Message 2 of 3 (848 Views)

Re: DLCs, saves, and mods not showing up in DAO

Hero

This thread was posted over 3 years ago, so I doubt they're still looking for a solution.

In case someone find this thread through Google, I believe this is commonly caused by cloud based services, like for instance OneDrive. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (835 Views)