Re: DA origins ultimate edition serial key is not accepted by BioWare Social Net

by ThandalNLyman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DA origins ultimate edition serial key is not accepted by BioWare Social Network

★★ Novice

I am trying to register my Dragon Age Origins Ultimate pack on the Bioware social network in order to download the Dragon Age Toolset but I keep getting the error message that the serial key I entered is not valid for this game (I chose "Dragon Age Origins Ultimate edition for PC"). See screenshot.

I tried to write it without "-" with "-" and with space instead of "-" but I keep getting the same error. 

I have bought the game from a local store so I have an original hard copy. Code was registered in Origin without issues. I was able to play the game without issues so the serial key is correct.

I use the "Register Game" button from the below link and I get redirected to a list of games from which I selected "Dragon Age Origins Ultimate edition for PC"

site: http://social.bioware.com/page/da-toolset#downloads

Am I using the wrong link? Any idea why my code is not accepted?

Message 1 of 5 (1,066 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DA origins ultimate edition serial key is not accepted by BioWare Social Net

Community Manager

@DeadlyKitten777 Hi, a lot of the functionality of the old BSN has been scaled back. Can you try this link instead?

Link!

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,332 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@DeadlyKitten777 Hi, a lot of the functionality of the old BSN has been scaled back. Can you try this link instead?

Link!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,333 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_David That's the most helpful response ever given by EA support.

On behalf of everyone having this issue (should be pinned!), I thank you.

Message 3 of 5 (1,012 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello, I have exactly the same problem, I can add my game to Origin but I can not register it to bioware social network.  I download the toolset, and it set up somethings but nothing changed. How can ı add it to bsn ?

Message 4 of 5 (954 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Happystman wrote:

Hello, I have exactly the same problem, I can add my game to Origin but I can not register it to bioware social network.  I download the toolset, and it set up somethings but nothing changed. How can ı add it to bsn ?

You can't.  The BSN has been shut down for new entries.  What's left running is Read-Only.

There are EA-created work-arounds for most actions that (used to ) require BSN registration, But the Toolset was never officially supported and it isn't one of them.

Message 5 of 5 (941 Views)