You rock, totally fixed it!! 

Message 41 of 143 (7,889 Views)

Re: DA:O Invalid license. Reason code=Missing DLL:{NxCharacter.dll} Error: 0x7E

★★★ Newbie
What about systems with AMD graphics?
Message 42 of 143 (7,874 Views)

★★ Novice

What about the rest of the users out here with OTHER graphics chips? I do not have NVidia, there is no Phys-x installer in the directory, the NVidia phys-x is for their cards. I am using Intel HD graphics M620, which works excellent on other games and applications. What is the solution?

Message 43 of 143 (7,809 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Moraveck; Doesn't matter if you're running with an nVidia GPU or not.  If you're hardware can run the game, you still need that program.  Just download from the link and install.

But...

From Game Debate:

"HD i7 M620 is a specific version of the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD (GMA HD) that comes with the CPU 'Core i7-620M 2.66GHz'. It uses the CPU's Level 3 Cache (up to 4 MB, in this case) + part of the RAM installed on the system up to a maximum of approximately 1.7GB for Vista/7 and 1 GB for XP. The Memory controller supports DDR3-1066 and DDR3-1333 and the Turbo Boost technology of the processor can over-clock the graphics card clock from 500MHz to 766MHz. Unlike the second gen 'Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000', very demanding games might not run at all and only very old games will run on high settings smoothly."

So you may not be able to run the game at all.

(Pro Tip: Saying things like, "But *other* games run fine..." is worse than pointless.  It only shows you don't understand how things work.)

Message 44 of 143 (7,779 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much, this fixed the problem right away.

It's stupid that I have to do this since my PC doesn't have an nVidia video card, much less a PhysX card, but whatever, long as it's working now.

Message 45 of 143 (7,665 Views)

★★ Novice

try direct-x

Message 46 of 143 (7,651 Views)

★★ Novice

@caitlin11 wrote:

Hi @EA_Zoe, thanks for your reply! Turned out there was a special installer for windows 10, ran that and it worked!

Should have investigated that first but completely missed it :P

Thanks!

So... What is this special installer for windows 10? Anyone knows?

Message 47 of 143 (7,629 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also need this info, the game ran perfectly but the day after this error shows up. I've tried to follow the instructions that were with the PhysX stuff but it just says that I've got a later version already installed. Have anyone found the fix yet?

Message 48 of 143 (7,505 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

What is this special installer & where can I get it? I have tried everything but can't seem to resolve this issue. 

Message 49 of 143 (7,330 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much I tried everything and then i tried your solution and it was the issue thank you so much I couldn't have fixed it if I didn't go to this.

Message 50 of 143 (7,266 Views)