Can't activate DLC's, says code has been already used

by Othreside

Original Post

Can't activate DLC's, says code has been already used

★★★ Novice

I'm having problems accessing the DLC's I paid for (All of them, I got the ultimate edition). I typed in the code that was on the email you sent me...and it's already been used. The content is installed on my computer, but I can't use it, because it says my account is unauthorized to. I've already tried the advise you gave me, along with other advise given online, nothing works. Still can't access it, apparently the code on the email has already been used.

Message 1 of 2 (274 Views)

Re: Can't activate DLC's, says code has been already used

Community Manager (retired)

@elka2194 wrote:

The content is installed on my computer, but I can't use it, because it says my account is unauthorized to. I've already tried the advise you gave me, along with other advise given online, nothing works. Still can't access it, apparently the code on the email has already been used.

I'm not sure what you are referring to when you say the advise we gave you ; It's your fist message about this issue, unless you have another account? Or do you mean the solutions provided in this sticky: [SOLUTIONS] UNAUTHORIZED DLC or MISSING DLC?

Please give us as many details as possible about the issue so we can help further.

Message 2 of 2 (269 Views)