Re: materials buying limit

by Tenshi789

Original Post

Accepted Solution

materials buying limit

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

why is there a limit where buying crafting materials one item at a time, instead of buying materials in bulk purchase

Message 1 of 5 (5,159 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

I'm not sure really. In my experience there's not a whole lot of multibuying or purchasing of exceptionally high quantities, so spamming the buy button for a few seconds does the trick. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (6,128 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

I'm not sure really. In my experience there's not a whole lot of multibuying or purchasing of exceptionally high quantities, so spamming the buy button for a few seconds does the trick. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (6,129 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do you spam the buy button?

Message 3 of 5 (4,895 Views)

Hero

Personally, when I want to buy a whole bunch of materials at a time, I both click buy and press space (which I think is set up as my jump button... OK, it's been a little while since I played and my memory sucks) quickly in order to... buy a whole bunch of stuff quickly. Does tend to kill my hands, but less tedious than doing it more slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (4,875 Views)

★ Novice

That has got to be the dumbest thing to put in any game. look an Rpg where crafting is one of its best features that require a number of materials.....which you have to buy 1 BY 1!!! really??? Final Fantasy 4 did the buy in bulk mechanic back in 1991!!!!

Message 5 of 5 (4,601 Views)