Re: dragon age inquisition rare inventory glitch,need MAJOR HELP

by FluidPanNerd

Original Post

dragon age inquisition rare inventory glitch,need MAJOR HELP

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

so i was playing DAI on my pc as usual,until i realized,the game works fine and dandy till i either go into my inventory and equip some items or try to sell off some items. because the moment i finish that, the entire game starts to glitch itself: terrains,npc,buildings disappearing. a good example is when i equip an item in haven. After equipping,the hall to the war room becomes bugged,the entire floor disappears and there are floating candles,npcs disappear inside and if i equip inside the hall,the building and npcs outside get bugged and disappear. i cant travel or the screen turns black forever. How the hell am i supposed to play an rpg without any items?? i've tried repairing and reinstalling,still doesnt work.i really need MAJOR HELP. heres my hastebin info: https://hastebin.com/adusezejuj.vbs

Message 1 of 9 (755 Views)

★★★ Guide

@kenty822

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your processor can't handle Inquisition. The minimum requirements are a quad core intel and yours only has two. 

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G3240 @ 3.10GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.1GHz

This is probably why you're getting all the glitches.

Also, apparently your graphics card doesn't meet the minimum requirements of the game. You have an NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 and according to this list it doesn't meet the minimum requirements for Inquisition.

Sorry. Frown

Message 2 of 9 (733 Views)

★ Novice

funny thing is,i can play the game at very low settings. the fps goes round 40-50 fps. everything in the game is suprisingly smooth until i start equipping either my coats or weapons,wearing helmets are fine tho. everything goes fine and dandy till i start equipping them,then everything bugs out

Message 3 of 9 (726 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I mean, okay, it runs, but clearly it's glitching with basic functions. You can try a game repair. If you have Origin, right click it and select repair. If that doesn't work though, I'm sorry, but it simply was not designed to run on your computer. :/

Message 4 of 9 (709 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

reinstall youre gfx driver

Install the latest version of DirectX through Windows Update

Microsoft DirectX is included as an integral part in Windows operating systems. You can update DirectX by applying the latest service pack or other updates through Windows Update.

To check your DirectX version, see How to check which version of DirectX is installed.
To check the latest DirectX version that you can install on your operating system, see List of the latest DirectX versions and their supported operating system
DirectX 11.1 for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1:
Message 5 of 9 (697 Views)

★ Novice

all my drivers are up-to-date. using directx 11,windows is well-updated

Message 6 of 9 (682 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

all my drivers are up-to-date. using all my drivers are up-to-date. using directx 11,windows is well-updated,windows is well-updated

why post here if you dont do as i posted UPDATE YOUR directx 11 to directx 11.1 and reinstall youer GFX driver

USE THIS TO UINSTALL YOURE DRIVER AND INSTALL A NEW ONE http://www.wagnardsoft.com/display-driver-uninstaller-ddu

BTW WE DONT CARE IF YOU THINK YOURE DRIVERS ARE UPDATE NO DO NO HELP YOU GET IT

Message 7 of 9 (666 Views)

★ Novice

already reinstalled my gfx driver and updated the dx11.1 long time ago, i don't think this issue has something to do with them

Message 8 of 9 (647 Views)

★★★ Guide

If it's not the driver and you've done a repair and a reinstall, and you're still getting the issue, then clearly it's that your computer isn't up to the task. I hate to be blunt, but the fact that your computer doesn't meet the minimum requirements isn't going to change unless you get a new one that does. We are players just like you and cannot perform miracles to magically make the game playable on your below minimum requirements computer. Good luck.

Message 9 of 9 (638 Views)