Re: classe question ( containing spoilers)

by mcsupersport

Original Post

classe question ( containing spoilers)

★★ Novice

what class is best to unlock ingame stuff, what class have the best unlock not specelization including just play main story were i run in to being alone

Message 1 of 2 (246 Views)

Re: classe question ( containing spoilers)

There are places that require you to have a mage in party, ones for thieves and one for warriors....soooo, take your pick.

Basically the game is set up to be party based, and as such, there isn't a way for a single character to get "everything" without having every class at some point in time.  If you are planning a 100% solo run, then pick the class you find best and play it, my personal favorite is mage, but be prepared for missing stuff.  Not to mention to my opinion, the party banter and reactions are the whole reason to play, as the combat and such isn't that amazing....but to each his own.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (225 Views)