[Xbox One] The Descent crash glitch

by summerrain31

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Xbox One] The Descent crash glitch

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I got to the spot where you get ambushed by all the Sha-Brytol and need five of their Earthshaker weapons to break the wall, and the game crashed. You know, as it tends to do. I tried reopening the game and reloading from the last autosave, and it says all the DLC that I downloaded is missing. Tried this on all save files, said the same thing. I checked, it's all still on the system, and my other downloaded games are working fine. Already tried the unplugging off-again-on-again, twice. Removed the disk. Nothing's worked.

I'm on Xbox One, and though the game has crashed at this point multiple times, it's never broken my DLC. I would try uninstalling and redownloading, but I don't have an internet connection to my system right now.

Message 1 of 3 (570 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Xbox One] The Descent crash glitch

★★ Novice

UPDATE: One month and a system update later, and whatever happened appears to have fixed itself.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (623 Views)

All Replies

Well, I would normally suggest 2 things, but one you can't do, which is verify/repair the game files.

Second would be to start a new game, get into the game and then see if you can load a save that you want from inside the game...ie you get to a point as fast as you can after character creation to load a save.  I know on ME2 sometimes it would have a hard time loading from menu a dlc save but you could start up a different one and then load up the one you wanted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (545 Views)

★★ Novice

UPDATE: One month and a system update later, and whatever happened appears to have fixed itself.

Message 3 of 3 (624 Views)