[Xbox One] DA Inquisition The Decent fast travel bug

by HareDevilEX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Xbox One] DA Inquisition The Decent fast travel bug

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Just today I had finished The Decent DLC. Partially through it I noticed i could not fast travel. I thought it was do to me being in a glitched combat. I proceeded to finish the DLC only to learn that i still cannot leave the deep roads. I currently play on the xbox one. Does anyone know a way to fix this?

Message 1 of 7 (588 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DA Inquisition The Decent fast travel bug

Hero

Sorry, Hare, not many of our regulars are console players. You may need to try getting in contact with support (more information on how to do that here) or try some troubleshooting steps yourself if you haven't already (not familiar with consoles, so not sure what those steps would be, other than things such as checking older saves, etc).

Sorry you haven't been able to find much help, that DLC seems to be particularly bug prone for some people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (625 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
Bump. Please I would like to have this resolved so i do not need to trash this file as I have put much time into it.
Message 2 of 7 (568 Views)

What exactly is it doing? Can you access map? Have you verified the install? Post a video of what is going on? I thought you just had to bring up world map and travel to leave...?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 7 (563 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I am allowed to open the map and save and do everything else in the start menu. However, when I try to fast travel to the camps in the deep roads or fast travel to places on the world map, it doesnt give me the option. I know it is installed because it was apart of the instilation proccess with my disc. I even acquired the achievement for defeating the gaurdian at the end.
Message 4 of 7 (561 Views)

★★ Novice
BUMP. If anyone has any solution to this please let me know. I have many hours logged into this file and would like to not have it just sit there forever.
Message 5 of 7 (544 Views)

Hero

Sorry, Hare, not many of our regulars are console players. You may need to try getting in contact with support (more information on how to do that here) or try some troubleshooting steps yourself if you haven't already (not familiar with consoles, so not sure what those steps would be, other than things such as checking older saves, etc).

Sorry you haven't been able to find much help, that DLC seems to be particularly bug prone for some people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 7 (626 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you, I will be sure to contact someone about this.
Message 7 of 7 (527 Views)