Re: Xbox 360 dragon age inquisition controls

by mcsupersport

Original Post

Xbox 360 dragon age inquisition controls

★ Novice

This is a really simple and easy questions, but since the game just came out I cant really look it up and get help from google, so I'm getting help this way. On xbox 360, how do you scan for lootable things in the area (a circle pulses from the character and all things lootable around you glow white)? I need to do this to progess in a quest, and i've searched and searched and pressed all different typs of buttons but I cant do it, so i'm stuck on a main storyline quest. 

Message 1 of 5 (1,906 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I think you just click the left analogue stick Standard smile
Message 2 of 5 (1,850 Views)

★★ Novice
I have inquesiton on Xbox one so I'll try that when I play it later
Message 3 of 5 (1,435 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did you ever figure this out? I have a similar problem. I push down on the analog button but all it does is switch my characters, it doesn't actually "search" like it's supposed to. I can't figure it out to save my life.
Message 4 of 5 (1,269 Views)

Have you looked at the options for button customization??  Usually it shows what every button choice is on a graphic for controllers and a list for PC keyboards....I know on the PS3, the few games I play there, they list the control schemes/options/button mappings out in options, so I suspect they do it the same on Xbox. 

Plus as a side note, this thread originated in 2014....I doubt the original thread starter is around or will be back to respond to this almost three years later...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 5 (1,255 Views)