Trouble with Darkspawn Quest

by Khemsu

Original Post

Re: Trouble with Darkspawn Quest

★★★ Newbie

same, add me to the list. 3 npcs show, but not Servis.

Message 41 of 83 (3,200 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Servis dies and disappears instead of staying there and being able to talk to him, no where to be seen. I've watched on youtube of people being able to do it, mine does not do that. 

Message 42 of 83 (3,104 Views)

★ Novice
If you get this issue don't activate any judgment dialogues back at Skyhold. The judgement setting with the crowd will load but theres no one to judge and the people will just stay there surrounding the throne. I have not been able to get them to leave and I now have two Josephines in my keep :/
Message 43 of 83 (3,048 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same thing is happening to me.. I've watched videos of where Servis is supposed to be but he doesn't show up in my game, instead there is an archer in his place.

edit: I'm on the PC version btw.

Message 44 of 83 (2,986 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me, was looking all over for him and came to the net. Was roaming around, and finally decided to try one more time before I declared this zone done and he was there! not at the marker spot, but up on the western stairs (not ladder) and to the back a bit. Not sure if he was there before or not. It's possible I could've missed him, he does kind of blend in.

Xbox one version. Did have a patch recently, but the most recent reply here was the 15th, after the patch.

Message 45 of 83 (2,912 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Yep no servis can't complete quest
Message 46 of 83 (2,660 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Keep refreshing your 'load game' when you last saved in the fort, he will soon appear
Message 47 of 83 (2,575 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Xbox 360

Same issue.

Aggravating not being able to finish off a quest, especially when it was the last one in that area.

Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 48 of 83 (2,487 Views)

★ Novice
Servis shows up in new playthroughs post patch, but still not fixed in my first playthrough. Does not even appear on battlements. Party members comment on him being dead, but quest isn't resolved. Have tried reloading several times to no avail.
On Xbox one
Message 49 of 83 (2,475 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dude your information was invaluable. I was totally having the same issue, and found him because of you, thank you so much. I went up the steps next to the quest marker, and there he was, laying wounded, away from where the quest marker was. 

I mean it's a small oversight on the programmer's part...but an important one none the less. There are many oversights like this. For example. You can't collect all Mosaics in the Hinterlands because two of them are stuck glitched under or behind the existing world.  You can't complete the area map of The Hissing Wastes because you can only access 20/21 areas no matter how hard you explore.

Tisk tisk EA. I mean the game is superb...but these oversights are still not excusable considering you PAY game testers to test this very kind of thing. I think the PAID game testers should be fired. I mean after all it's us the PAYING customers who are doing the finite game testing for EA, post release at a 60 dollar price tag. Poor form EA, poor form. 

Message 50 of 83 (2,393 Views)