Trouble with Darkspawn Quest

by Khemsu

Original Post

Trouble with Darkspawn Quest

★★★ Newbie

I am at the point in this quest where I am supposed to track down Servis in the Western Approaches (Inside Echoback Fort), and am right on top of the quest marker, but Servis is nowhere to be seen.  I cannot advance this quest.

This looks like a bug!

Message 1 of 83 (45,921 Views)

Re: Trouble with Darkspawn Quest

★★ Novice

I I haven't got there yet, but have you tried using the search function. where it does a sonar type thing on the ground. On ps3 its L3 button.

Message 2 of 83 (45,604 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same problem with this one.

Message 3 of 83 (45,523 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same problem here, shame because he can be companion.

Message 4 of 83 (45,347 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have the same problem. Wiped out everyone in the area, but the quest isn't advancing and the marker is still there, though there's nothing to be found. Cassandra and Sera have dialogue that indicates the quest is over, though.

Message 5 of 83 (45,292 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. Party members are repeating the same text over and over again as well. Text that implies that the quest has been completed.

Message 6 of 83 (45,196 Views)

★ Apprentice
Same thing has happened to me.
Message 7 of 83 (44,967 Views)

★★★ Novice
He's there. Looks like a normal mob in shiny armor. He will be on the ground propping himself up. Look around where you were fight. The dead bodies will disappear but he won't.
Message 8 of 83 (44,869 Views)

★★★ Newbie
And what if there is no silver blob on the ground and he is just not there. What then.
Message 9 of 83 (44,674 Views)

★★ Novice

look carefully around...i thought i was having this problem but ended up finding him lying on the ground wounded up one of the stairs, away from where the marker says he should be...interact with him and you can continue.

Message 10 of 83 (44,406 Views)