Trouble logging in

by kamel2121981

Original Post

Trouble logging in

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Had to make a new EA account how do I put in my new email and password in DA Inquisition will not allow me when I hit the log in it automatically logs in with old info please help
Message 1 of 3 (303 Views)

Re: Trouble logging in

What platform are you asking for....Xbox, PC, PS??

I think on PC it is linked to the account you are with on with Origin.  Xbox and PS will probably be with linked accounts and thus need an EA advisor to fix, over on EA help...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (293 Views)

Re: Trouble logging in

★ Novice

i just bought the game to my Origin account the game was completely downloaded sucessfully and some not all DLC content i bought the game of the year edition, when i try start teh game it says it couldnt not conect to my Origin acc to valid the game or something like that  i dont know waht to do please some1 help me im new to origin

Message 3 of 3 (223 Views)