Trespasser problem on PS4

by Serahimehana

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trespasser problem on PS4

★ Novice
H everyone!
I bought Trespasser DLC on PS4 and try starting the DLC after i finished the main game. When the console load the DLC, the music off. The dlc start without any voice or music, background noise. The animation is bugged, some character not load. (For example the horse in the first scene when the Inquisitor came to the Winter Palace. )
After the talk animation is late or not show.

I try more different saves, try check the update, but this is the newer and after i still have the problem. I haven't any idea.... somebody has a similar problem on PS4?
Message 1 of 4 (631 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Trespasser problem on PS4

Community Manager

@SerahimehanaThank you for the post. It looks like this issue is rare enough, so it may be a local/install issue.

Were you able to try reinstalling your local data? If you left the game run for a bit, did it "stabilize" or did it continue to have issues?

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (684 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@SerahimehanaThank you for the post. It looks like this issue is rare enough, so it may be a local/install issue.

Were you able to try reinstalling your local data? If you left the game run for a bit, did it "stabilize" or did it continue to have issues?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (685 Views)

★★ Novice

My game works normally until I try to start the trespasser DLC at the war table. Everytime I go though this scene I get a type of infinite load screen while going to all other locations works normally on the game.

Already tried to disconnect internet / plug it on wire / delete and load save data from USB / turn off / turn on / use old saves / install and reinstall without any success.

Message 3 of 4 (552 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for the respond!

The first time, i just delete the local saves data, started a new game, and after try again with the olds, but not worked. I has the issue continue.

After i delete all local saves, and deleted the game and the dlc too from the console. I try reinstall the game and the dlc too at the same time (this was 8 hours lol), and after i did that you wrote. I can use it my old saves and the DLC is working correct.

So thank you for the answer!

Message 4 of 4 (548 Views)