Trespasser Dlc Not appearing on the war Table map

by niconann

Original Post

Re: Trespasser Dlc Not appearing on the war Table map

★★★★ Novice

Alright so it finally worked!! I literally had to load from a save previous to beating coryphish, beat him AGAIN, and then it worked.

Message 11 of 35 (5,646 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Right? Ugh. I hear that it's crashing a lot for some on PC, but hey, at least they're playing it.

Let us know if it works out for you! Still have about at least 40 minutes to go for this re-download. Sigh.

EDIT;

oh snap! Wish I knew that before having to reinstall. Thank you!

Message 12 of 35 (5,645 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I hope this works for you!! Although you have to wait for it to finish downloading.

I hope they release this is an issue and fix it! I can't imagine what I would do if I DIDN'T have a save before beating him! Yikes!

Message 13 of 35 (5,636 Views)

★ Novice

Reinstalled and it works for me now!

Message 14 of 35 (5,592 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Before reinstalling or rebeating the game, just start the game you want the DLC to work for.  Then go run around the courtyard of Skyhold and save.  Then restart your PS4 and that should work. At least it did for me.

Message 15 of 35 (5,505 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I tried doing that several times and it still won't work that way. I'm currently trying it on another one of my characters in which I have completed the game. I messed up and did the descent dlc AFTER being corypheus. . . so, I am hoping to find a different solution than to beat him again. . .

Message 16 of 35 (5,194 Views)

★★ Novice

I am connected to the Dragon Age server, I did not move recently and I really tried everything, uninstall and reinstall, all the tricks, even beating the game again and still no winter palace on the map to unlock trespasser On PS4 !

What is going on with this !!! This is very frustrating !!! 

Message 17 of 35 (5,098 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. Any fixes???

Message 18 of 35 (5,004 Views)

★ Novice

This is so frustrating. I couldn't get it when it came out (I live in a different house during week) and I waited for the weekend to finally download it and play it. I was SO PUMPED. SO EXCITED. but no. Now the weekend is almost over and after reinstalling the dlc, it still does not show up. 

Message 19 of 35 (4,979 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can't connect to the severs on my pc so did i waste my money?
Message 20 of 35 (4,911 Views)