Trespasser DLC

by iiMajesticCookie

Original Post

Trespasser DLC

★★ Novice

I just downloaded the Trespasser DLC but I don't see where to either launch it or pick up the new quests while in the game. Help?

Message 1 of 5 (437 Views)

Re: Trespasser DLC

Hero

Trespasser becomes available after you coplete the main storyline. You can start it from the war table at the Winter Palace in Orlais.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (415 Views)

★★ Novice

I did finish the story so I'll go to the war table. Is it obvious there what  to do to start Trespasser?

thanks for the help

Message 3 of 5 (410 Views)

Hero

@iiMajesticCookie Trespasser should show up on your war table like many other missions do, and it will give you a warning that once you start it you can't go back. I believe (it's been a while) the marker is in Orlais. 
An easy way to tell if Trespasser installed correctly is to check whether your skills now have 2 upgrade options, and/or whether there are trials options in the difficulty settings within the game. If those things are there, Trespasser is installed and verified. Standard smile 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (404 Views)

Hero

If the DLC isn't there, make sure you're logged in on the main menu. The DLC may need a one-time online verification.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 5 (401 Views)