by Westysnipes

Original Post

Re: Saved games won't load (PS3)

★★★★ Apprentice

such a shame....such a great game....sadly its unplayable 

Message 41 of 122 (706 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue... can't get access to the option to have EA call me either and was referred to try the boards for help.  That's unfortunate since it would seem that there isn't a solution.

Message 42 of 122 (699 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

2015 and still no fix for this

Message 43 of 122 (676 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exact same thing! I started to think that I was going crazy. When I try to load any of my saved games, my ps3 freezes at the exact point you described (black screen with the green icon in the bottom right after the screen with the cards that you can flip through). This makes the game pretty much unplayable, unless I could somehow marathon it to it's completion in one sitting. Anyways, I have tried to set up some customer service with bioware a few times today, maybe one of them will get back to me and help. 

Message 44 of 122 (666 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I tried the customer service and they did not help at all. Ea/bioware just needs to fix this...

Message 45 of 122 (663 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

More and more people start having this issue and ea/bioware will have to fix this

Message 46 of 122 (650 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem, such a shame

Message 47 of 122 (643 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, if you experience this issue keep this thread alive. Post here until ea/bioware fixes the issue...

Message 48 of 122 (629 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Yea I made a thread about my problem, but i'll post here I guess as well. Selecting continue or load a savetakes me to the loadng screen with the cards, bacbackground, music and that green ancient looking symbol in the bottom right corner. Ive noticed that when the music gets near finishing or does end, my game crashes to the Xbox One home screen or call it the dashboard. Now im stuck at Connecting to the Dragon Age servers...
Message 49 of 122 (627 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

lest just hope that the upcoming patch will fix this issue and we can continue playing from where the saves got bugged

Message 50 of 122 (615 Views)