Saved games won't load (PS3)

by Westysnipes

Original Post

Re: Saved games won't load (PS3)

★ Novice

I've encountered this problem myself too Frown I was so excited to play the game once I finally got my hands on it... After waiting for quite a long time for it to download, I started my first gameplay and played for about two hours or so  (I think?) and then: the game crashes. I turned off my Ps3 and tried if restarting the game would work... but no, sadly Frown The Black screen issue other people have described here is what I believe is going on with my game as well. A shame,  really.  I was looking so forward to playing it,  but to be honest I highly doubt I'll buy a different version of the game because of this (I bought the Ps3 version in the first place because I thought my pc couldn't handle game this massive anyway... ) Out of frustration and curiosity I googled the problem and found out an article  (I think) that said that  there isn't going to be any new patches for old gen consoles after patch 8. Can anyone tell me if this is infact the truth? Is it really so that there is never going to be a solution to this black screen problem? 

Message 121 of 122 (416 Views)

Re: Saved games won't load (PS3)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem with my Redcliffe basecamp saves. I had just earned my first set of bear claws. I had not attacked the rift. I had two saves at Redcliffe camp, and neither load. I'll try one of my older saves and hope one works.
Message 122 of 122 (327 Views)