Sandy Howler glitch back to beginning REALLY?

by Petrollium

Original Post

Sandy Howler glitch back to beginning REALLY?

★★★ Newbie

I wanted to rant on here that I finally took down this dragon and when it was laying there taking its last beating my game glitched and the screen went black and restarted the entire fight. I wanted to personally thank Bioware and EA for ruining my playing expereince and giving me a game full of bugs, but this one pisses me off the most.  I can not even stomach playing any more.  I tried 4 different times to take down that dragon and when I finally do the game glitches and starts me back at the beginnnign, seriously?  I love this game but really that is a glitch I have to deal with, should I expect all my dragon fights to glith out once I win?

Message 1 of 2 (619 Views)

Re: Sandy Howler glitch back to beginning REALLY?

★★★ Newbie

On a side note I want to make sure that I let everyone know I performed the "LEAPING SHOT" which through my experience is the most buggy of any abilities.  SO as I am doing my last bit of dmaage to the Sandy Howler I perform the leaping shot and instead of landing on the ground travel through the ground in a black abyss and then the screen goes black and what do you know I am back at the beginning with Sandy asleep just as she was at the beginning of the fight.   DO NOT PERFORM LEAPING SHOT is my new motto, it freaks my game out so much I am scared to perform it half the time.  I hate this game for making my playing experience so stressful.  I expect an explanation as to why my archer is so glitchy with leaping shot.

Message 2 of 2 (614 Views)