Persistent glitch on main character

by RF789

Original Post

Persistent glitch on main character

★★ Novice

Hello. Yesterday I encountered the following issue. When I got all skills in Inquisitor tree, my focus that powers the mark of the rift begins to regenerate very fast and my character is surrounded by an annoying and lousy  green light (attached link below). The only way I could get rid of it is activating mark of the rift, but , like i said the focus is regenerating in a few seconds and i start to glow again. And this persists even in dialogues and cutscenes. I reseted all my skills but nothing happened ( the inquisition tree was unable to reset). I unequipped all my items and reequipped (nothing happened), reloaded my previous saves (no change). In conclusion this is a game breaking issue that needs fixing. http://i.imgur.com/NQZ7RKw.jpg?1

Message 1 of 14 (3,919 Views)

Re: Persistent glitch on main character

Message 2 of 14 (3,822 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same problem here, very annoying, glad to know I am not alone in this.

I think it has something to do with the new Anchor Discharge ability, because it is the only new focus related thing I see in the tree, I don't seem able to select it to put on the skill wheel, and well... this annoying glitch DOES look like a discharge.

Tried reloading, restarting, repairing the game, tried pretty much everything except uninstalling and installing again (which I won't do unless it is confirmed necessary), all to no avail.

Message 3 of 14 (3,808 Views)

★★ Novice

I found out why it happens, you guys used the "auto level up" on your inquisitor haven't you? the game bugged on that moment and put your points into the "anchor discharge" ability, and ability that should not be there until trespasser comes, so it bugged.

Unfortunately did not find a fix for this yet, tried reinstalling the game, doing a respec... nothing, and I don't have the save file previous to when I did that as well, so yeah... bugger

Message 4 of 14 (3,750 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Oh man... Well, until it's fixed, I guess I'll start a new character. The constant sound and green glow is a game-killer.

Message 5 of 14 (3,742 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah dude, I don't know if I get mad at myself for being lazy and using auto-level up, for not backing up the save before-glitch, or at EA/Bioware for not having fixed it yet and never even have read this damn post.

Message 6 of 14 (3,730 Views)

★★ Novice

A new patch will release with the next dlc , so if they not fix it with it ,a big thumbs down for those responsible with customer support.

Message 7 of 14 (3,710 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, it will come in a few hours right? waiting up for it.

Message 8 of 14 (3,687 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Finished installing and when I loaded it up, still flashing green. Not sure if we have to progress the story to actually map the broken talent auto level gave us. Mine still has it greyed out for mapping.

Message 9 of 14 (3,658 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't want to have to buy the DLC for this to stop -.- they should fix this, its like they are forcing us into buying it now to be able to play, I was planning of finishing the main story and both the other DLC's before buying it.

I feel like I am being played.

Message 10 of 14 (3,603 Views)