Origin Client Unresponsive

by Shadanzi

Original Post

Origin Client Unresponsive

★★★★★ Newbie

I managed to log on earlier this evening and started downloading Dragon Age Inquisition. The Download stopped, the client went offline, and ever since I've had issues. I can now access the client but not resume my download nor play the game, it's ceased to exist in 'My Games'. Moreover, the support website is being incredibly slow. That said, the website for checking the server status of Origin says it's up and running.

Is there a way of sorting this out or should I return the game and get a disc copy? I've read about the unreliablity of Origin, so if I need to purchase a disc I'm more than happy to in order to avoid a reoccurence of this issue.

Message 1 of 13 (772 Views)

Re: Origin Client Unresponsive

★★ Novice

I'm currently having the same issues. During single player I got disconnected from the servers and decided to go to the main menu to reconnect. I ended up quitting the game and noticed I was in offline mode and unable to go online. Finally able to get into online mode I noticed my games weren't working correct(Not connecting, not showing the number of hours played, not connecting cloud saves). After reinstalling Origin my product codes also no longer work.

I'm also experiencing the same issues with the EA site being very, very slow and unable to even contact anyone for help.

Message 2 of 13 (731 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My Origin client is also acting very stange as of the last hour or so. I have received several messages stating that another computer is using my account, cloud syncing does not work and keeps asking me to retry, the Dragon Age Inqusition servers will not connect, and most EA websites are very slow to load if at all.

Message 3 of 13 (713 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here, it was working a couple hours ago but it's for the first time for me, failed to sign into Origin in game (and load Addons)

Also, when I restart Origin, my Hidden games filter wasn't kicking in. It looks like an Origin system issue, and likely affects all Origin games, not just DA:I.

Message 4 of 13 (712 Views)

★ Novice

Ya, I tried installing Dragon Age: Inquisition and it got stuck once it finished downloading everything, I uninstalled it, got kicked off Origin, tried logging in a few times to only be told the login deal is unavailable, and when I finally got in all my games were gone...

Message 5 of 13 (691 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hidden games showing again, me too. As well as hours played showing 0 on games I konw I have several hundred hours.

Message 6 of 13 (685 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issues. I can't get any game and my client always goes to offline mode. I try the site itself and still same issues. Anyone know what is happening?

Message 7 of 13 (665 Views)

★ Guide

Not an error, all of EA servers were DDOSed (and still are to some extent) by Lizard Patroll ( I assume some kiddies, that rented a zombie farm to DDOS servers like GTA V online, EA, etc).

Origin works now for me btw.

Message 8 of 13 (660 Views)

★★ Novice

i can login to my origin account ( cudnt login at the begining ) but i cant see any privacy settings or check anything...i cant also download the game.. download stuck at 62% and keeps giving me errors abt my internet connection which is fine btw since it was downloading ..but after i paused then resumed..doesnt want to download anything at all.. and very slow

Message 9 of 13 (614 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem. Cannot repair, or download anything. EA site slow/ unresponsive, some 504 errors.
Message 10 of 13 (605 Views)