Re: Not really about the game just about the keep...

by Enshea

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not really about the game just about the keep...

★★★★ Novice

I am a bit new to PC gaming and I downloaded the DA Origins ultimate edition to refresh my knowledge on it as I played it on a console, I after I played through half I got bored cause I kept doing the same things over and over so I decided to just create it without doing it, leading me to the keeps, I did both DAO and DAII but when I try to do DAI it just shows a tower/rook/fortress and says "Hidden." I already played a little of DAI on my console and I didn't want to waste money and get the game again on steam so I wanted to do this but nothing will let me and I just wanted to know why

Message 1 of 3 (357 Views)

Accepted Solution

You probably have the options settings to not show things you haven't played through and unlocked...

Fred in this thread has a good post and pics to show about that....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (512 Views)

All Replies

You probably have the options settings to not show things you haven't played through and unlocked...

Fred in this thread has a good post and pics to show about that....

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 3 (513 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you, this did work.

Message 3 of 3 (350 Views)