Re: My Internet Turns Off

by ThandalNLyman

Original Post

My Internet Turns Off

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hey guys, just wanted to know why my wireless card keeps disconnecting when I run DA:I. It's ONLY DA:I when this problem occurs and I know that for sure because I couldn't run this game prior to granting it an exception. 

DxDiag:

https://hastebin.com/binajuhoqu.tex

NOTE: The only changes I have made are: switching my old keyboard to my new keyboard, clearing out my recycle bin, and re-reunning through my Exceptions for DA:I. Thanks guys!

Message 1 of 3 (457 Views)

Wireless card??

Is this a usb style stick, one on the motherboard, or is it located in a PCI slot???  Other??

I haven't heard of this before with DAI...but was thinking may be a power issue if PCI, with your vid card maybe drawing too much power due to weak power supply.....or the wireless card on too close a circuit to the vid card making the power fluctuate when DAI draws more power to run the graphics...

If it is other, then no clue...maybe a setting or something in windows or on your Mobo......

If it is mounted hardware of your Mobo, then a thought is maybe an outdated Bios, since yours is I think from 2014....maybe..

USB stick style wireless, maybe interference with controller??? or weak power supply to it with other peripherals on the same circuit????

More details and feedback on any of my suggestions....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (443 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Are you using a Razor keyboard?  Those are known to cause CtD problems with DAI.

Message 3 of 3 (432 Views)