Linking my Xbox Live Gamertag to my Origin account

by TheZeldub

Original Post

Linking my Xbox Live Gamertag to my Origin account

★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to use Dragon Age Keep to input my choices from DA:O and DA:2, but I can't seem to link my Xbox Gamertag to my Origin account. When I sign into this account, it says the only accounts that are linked is my PC account. It says Xbox:0 PSN:0 PC:1. I did a search and found that I should go to the Origin client and click the "Friends" tab, then procede to "add a friend" but I can't even find the "friend" tab. Going to account management it says that there are no accounts linked, but there is nothing about adding an account or anything. I am sorry in advanced if this question has been answered before. I've tried different searches but I can't find anything that helps. Thanks for the help.

Message 1 of 3 (384 Views)

Re: Linking my Xbox Live Gamertag to my Origin account

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah this is pissing me off. Same thing is happening here, and I can't get support on the phone, and I just want to add my xbox account, and my ea account together, and I cant seem to do so. 

Message 2 of 3 (314 Views)

Re: Linking my Xbox Live Gamertag to my Origin account

Hero

@wyvernslay3r If you use the same email address for both accounts, your Xbox account should be connected to your Origin account when you play an EA game on your Xbox. You can find more information about linking your accounts here. Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 3 (301 Views)