Re: Keep not showing PSN account under personas and game state not syncing to PS

by ThandalNLyman

Original Post

Keep not showing PSN account under personas and game state not syncing to PS4

★★★ Newbie

Hey.

I have a problem with the Keep, in that it doesn't transfer the most recent world state to my new game on PS4. Also, for some reason, it doesn't show my PSN account under connected personas when I log into the Dragon Age Keep, even though my PSN and EA accounts both use the same e-mail address.

I used to play Inquisition when it first came out on Xbox 360 and used the Keep with no problems. Now I bought it on PS4 and it won't sync my most recent world state to my game, only something that is from 2014. I'm not even sure if this is my world state or just some default state. I also can't see my new PS4 save under Playthrough states in the Keep.

Any ideas? I don't really want to start playing the game now just to realise after several hours that the wrong state has been selected all along.

Message 1 of 9 (4,567 Views)

Re: Keep not showing PSN account under personas and game state not syncing to PS4

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @DerHiittos

If you are 100% sure you're using the same email address for both your PSN account and your EA/Origin account, try to reset your EA/Origin password, especially if you have a special character in it.

If the password reset worked, the PS4 version of the game will automatically be linked to your EA/Origin account as soon as you access EA login servers within the game.

Let us know if it worked.

Message 2 of 9 (4,544 Views)

Re: Keep not showing PSN account under personas and game state not syncing to PS

★★★ Newbie

I got this same issue on the PS3. I tried resetting my Origin/EA password. No dice. Now it looks like i'll have to contact someone and make them manually link my PSN to the Origin. All for the damn Dragon Keep.

Message 3 of 9 (4,526 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @dakk55

If your PSN ID is linked to a different account an Advisor can indeed help you. You'll find more details here.

Let us know if you have more questions.

Message 4 of 9 (4,510 Views)

★★ Novice

I literally did this step by step (my EA/Origin email is PSN email) and yet my Dragon Age Keep sill shows no Playstation as a Persona starting to think this whole Keep is a waste of time since it is so difficult for a lot of people to synch their accounts.

Message 5 of 9 (4,394 Views)

Message 6 of 9 (4,386 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm haveing the same issue my origins account and ps4 have the same e-mail address and it's saying I have no personas can you help me 

Message 7 of 9 (4,340 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i have the same proble. on ps3 even after i created new psn and origin account
Message 8 of 9 (4,118 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
Again, see the linked topic in the post two before yours.
That's the only advice anyone here can give.

EDIT: Creating new accounts will likely make the problem worse, not better.
Message 9 of 9 (4,111 Views)