Inquisitor Arm Glitch

by secretbun

Original Post

Re: Inquisitor Arm Glitch

★★★ Novice

They ever fix this yet or is there a mod to fix it or something?

Message 31 of 45 (2,410 Views)

★ Novice

Hello,

Running the game on PS4, Female Elf Mage, same armor.. same glitch.

Just wanted to see if there was a known fix? O.O

Message 32 of 45 (2,381 Views)

★★★ Novice

help

Message 33 of 45 (2,307 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Playing on PC, had the same issue both in cutscenes and in-game as female elf.

Lowering Mesh quality from Ultra to High fixed the issue in-game for me, but it still happens in cutscenes.

Message 34 of 45 (2,104 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just brought the game yesterday and yes im having this problem with my male elf character his arms are attached to his sides and its bad, annoying please FIX this idk how long has this problem been going but please  sir TAKE ACTION 

i dont want my money to be wasted,, this game is awesome but dont let the glitch destroy it thats all thank u......... 

Message 35 of 45 (1,992 Views)

★★★ Newbie

HI i just brought the game yesterday and yes this is the type of glitch im having for my DAI game of the year edition please fix it ,, its ruining my game experience not just me but all the people who are playing this game ..... 

Message 36 of 45 (1,993 Views)

★★★ Newbie

when is the patch coming up to fix this  glitch please update us its been 1 month. 

Message 37 of 45 (1,978 Views)

Hero

@Ejdomingo These are community driven boards, not official EA technical help, asking us for a patch is pointless.
Further, there are no more patches planned for the game, as far as we're aware. Patch 10 was supposed to be the last patch, but Trespasser introduced many, many bugs, so they had to do an extra one.
If you would like to contact EA about your issue, you can do so here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 38 of 45 (1,970 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue except the system I play it for is the ps4. Haven't this been fixed already tho? Just curious is all.
Message 39 of 45 (1,467 Views)

★★★ Guide
This is the most annoying glitch ever. I'm experiencing this on all characters/playthroughs with light armor and shoulderpad-arms.

So sad, because it ruins the feeling on cutscenes which I would love to enjoy.
Message 40 of 45 (1,254 Views)