Re: Inq crashes on startup

by mcsupersport

Original Post

Inq crashes on startup

★★★ Novice

I have been working on this for a week now no success Dragon INQ crashes during start up I get a black screen then it goes back to desktop put exceptions for avast unistalled corsair link updated drivers and windows this is the ONLY game that it is having  issues with and again EA doesn't offer any work around or solutions 

Message 1 of 2 (314 Views)

Re: Inq crashes on startup

Maybe a silly question, but did you put exceptions for Origin, Origin Games(all or just DAI) and the Saves folder for DAI in your User files??  While it may be another issue, this remains 90%+ the cause of quick blackscreen then back to desktop for DAI...  Once you get the exclusions in, have you tried temporarily disabling Avast??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (305 Views)