Re: I'm not able to select some choices in dragonagekeep

by ThandalNLyman

Original Post

I'm not able to select some choices in dragonagekeep

★★★ Newbie

I'm just curious if I am doing something wrong, But I am not given an option to select some choices on Dragonagekeep. I'm just trying to figure out hot to select choices from all areas of the tapestry and not just a couple.

Message 1 of 3 (413 Views)

Community Manager

@mykl666 Hi, can you clarify or give some examples of what you're trying to choose? Screenshots may help if you can grab any. Do you get any sort of error message?

Thanks, hopefully we can clear this up. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (393 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

It's complicated.

a.  The Keep is more than a little sporadic about the recording what your characters have done in all of your playthroughs..

b.  If the Keep doesn't "know" about some actions, then it's entirely possible that choices which should be visible are marked as "hidden".

c.  You can view all the choices in the Keep by changing your settings, but that may result in SPOILERS!  (You might see options and consequences that you hadn't even realized were possible.)  Settings are found under the "globe" icon in the top-right, then under the "gear" icon.

d.  If you enable Spoilers, you'll be able to set the results for all choices in the games, (although you still won't be able to select mutually exclusive ones.)  At least you can limit the Spoilers to just specific games, (e.g. only DAO and/or DA2.)

Message 3 of 3 (387 Views)