Re: How do I link accounts?

by mcsupersport

Original Post

How do I link accounts?

★★★ Newbie

I just want to link my Xbox and EA accounts so I can use Dragon Age Keep, but I can't find a way to connect them. There's no "Import friends" button and they both have the same email, so don't link me to another generic help forum, because I've tried everything.

Message 1 of 4 (841 Views)

Message 2 of 4 (817 Views)

★ Novice

I am finding that i am now experiencing these same issues.

I'm reluctant to contact EA support directly mainly because I've read that people are just redirected through to these forums.

I am wanting to connect to dragonage keep, but cannot link my accounts together.

unfortunately i created these accounts before reading that it wouldn't work easily with different emails.

searching for my PSN ID on the origin friends list I've managed to find what appears to be my PSN account but haven't found a way of accepting the request. 

I've tried working from PSN account but can't find my origin account.

i then read that i need to have the same email address without exception and found a link that would direct me to change it on my ea account, this didn't work since the email is apparently "invalid", which is rubbish since it is an active account i'm using for my PSN account.

I'm really at a loss as to what i can do, i would really like to enjoy the gaming experience fully.

Thanks for any help

Message 3 of 4 (714 Views)

Contacting EA directly and chatting with an advisor will be your only hope, honestly...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 4 (702 Views)