Hinterlands Mosaics "The Fall"

by XApproaches

Original Post

Re: Hinterlands Mosaics "The Fall"

★★★ Novice

Sadly mine is different but thanks for the Info I hope it helps others out there. (I just fall through the rock)

I think my only chance is for EA to brake with thier tradition of DOING NOTHING and FIX THE BLOODY GAME.

HEY EA YOUR A MOB OF UNPROFESSIONAL (word with held) TRY FIXING ONE OF YOUR RPG GAMES FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE.

Message 31 of 49 (2,748 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sadly mine is different but thanks for the Info I hope it helps others out there. (I just fall through the rock)

I think my only chance is for EA to brake with there tradition of DOING NOTHING and FIX THE BLOODY GAME.

HEY EA YOUR A MOB OF UNPROFESSIONAL (word with held) TRY FIXING ONE OF YOUR RPG GAMES FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE.

Message 32 of 49 (2,749 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks to the Modding Community riding to the rescue (again), it's now possible to get that 12. mosaic piece.

http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/272/?

Though I'd wish BW would release an official patch for it, so that everyone can complete this collection.

Message 33 of 49 (2,730 Views)

★ Novice

Still no sign of a fix in sight beyond the unofficial PC patch, this is driving console-based completionists like me utterly nuts!

Message 34 of 49 (2,270 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I managed through extensive searching (Prima Maps and Internet) find 11 and 12. 11 is accessable but not easily on top of a cave already containing a piece and what alot of people suspect is 12 (myself included) seems to be ugged and inside of a cliff at wolf den and unretrievable. (I say suspect as it is not confirmed it just looks like a mosaic texture).

Message 35 of 49 (2,074 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the last piece is in wolf den outside the farms in hinterlands. but its stuck inside a rock...

Message 36 of 49 (2,003 Views)

★ Novice

Sorry if I'm repeating someone else, but the 12th mosaic piece for The Fall is supposedly in the game (Hinterlands), and should be found in the Wolf Den, but likely because of a glitch is in an unreachable place. Some think it glitched through the mountain. The below video actually gets a shot of it, but I haven't been able to find any way up to that location:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfWULkA5aAk

Message 37 of 49 (1,713 Views)

★ Novice

12th Piece now located in the wolf cave at the back next to the skeleton in the small alcove. Fixed as of patch 6 24/03 (23/03 for US)

Message 38 of 49 (1,319 Views)

★★ Novice

OMG thank you. It's terrible being a completionist, but not be able to complete something. Not sure when the Xbox One version got fixed, but just looked again when I got the Hakkon dlc.

Message 39 of 49 (1,066 Views)

★★ Novice

I have 11/12, and am looking for the last one.

Message 40 of 49 (1,044 Views)